Monday, June 4, 2007

From: Pak Chung Ho pcho@HKUSUA.hku.hk

Dear Raymond,

I has also just received the sad news from another source. I was deeply shocked by the news. When I met her in Hong kong in February this year, she seemed to be OK. She has worked in our Department before. She was a very dedicated doctor and she had contributed a lot to the developent of fetal medicine both in Hong Kong and in Australia. She has become an international figure because of her excellent work and contribution in management of complicated twin pregnancies and fetal medicine. It is a great loss to the community and the specialty of O&G.

PC
----
Raymond Liang wrote:

Dear PC and Grace,

I was shocked by the news that my medic 79 classmate Chan Fung-Yee passed away last week because of an acute illness.

She will be dearly remembered.

Raymond

*****************

Dear all,

The funeral will be in next Saturday in Brisbane. Fok Ka Bun is now in Brisbane.

As far as I know, Elaine is now in year 12, She will be take care by her Godmother and Auntie. Their address is 10 Kushka St. Robertson. QLD 4109.Australia.

Chan Lap Kin
===========

No comments: