Monday, June 4, 2007

A mail from Fung Yee on 15 Sept 2004:

Very nice to hear from you, and thank you for your well wishes. It is great to know that friends are out there still.

Yes, I did have some troubles. I was overworking myself, and neglecting my health. Luckily, I had very good friends, who supported me through someratherdifficult times.

I am now making sure that I go to the gym regularly (as regularaspossible!), and my health is coming back. I have been very blessed in my life, and there are certainly many things that I remain very grateful for.Having wonderful friends has been one of my best blessings!

Thank you again. Do let friends who care for me know that I have learnt my lesson, and will be careful with my health.

Best wishes to you, and your family,

Fung Yee.

No comments: