Monday, June 4, 2007

These are some of Fung Yee's earlier message:

******

Elaine can't come with me this trip either. This is not her term break time, and she is in grade 12, so can't really take any holidays. That's why my trip is so short, so that I can be with her as much as possible. If I can't get to meet this time, hopefully will get a longer period next time in HK.

best wishes,

Fung Yee. (13 Feb 2007)

******

Kung Hey Fat Choy, and nice to hear from you.

Yes, I will be back for a week 25th Feb to 3rd March, but attending a full conference, so not much time left to do anything else.

Love to meet, but not sure can make it to meet many,

Fung Yee. (12 Feb 2007)

*****

Yes, time really flies. Elaine is in year 11 now. Not sure what she wants to do in Uni yet. Another year to go...

I am in fact in great shape. I have gone through a very difficult period a few years ago, and Queensland public hospitals have a lot of turmoil about 18 months ago. While problems are unlikely to be ever completely resolved in any hospital systems around the world, the scandals have been so bad, and manpower obviously so terrible, that they have no option but to do something about it. Things are getting a little bit easier, though still far from ideal.

Now that I have learnt to trust my Lord, and just do whatever I can, my frustrations are much less. I have learnt to take a much more positive outlook in life. While I cannot change my personality after all these years, I realised I have been very blessed in my life, and there is certainly lots for me to be grateful for...

I haven't been back HK a little while now, but should be coming back in Feb for an ultrasound conference. Hope to be able to catch up with you and Huen.

best wishes,

Fung Yee. (20 Sept 2006)

No comments: