Sunday, June 3, 2007

My Dear Medic 79 classmates,

As I was reading Kwong Chin's email, I can't believe what's passing through the lines! Fung Yee visited us during summer of 2005, and we have talked so much on various life issues and challenges. She is always our class-rep, the talented doctor, our wonderful & kind-hearted sister.God will take care good care of my beloved Fung Yee; I'm sure, she will smile again.

Ellen
==================
...
Dear Medic 79,

Chan Fung Yee is good character, nice person, comforting to be with. She had visited me in Vancouver a couple years ago. It was a rainy day, we had dinner, and had been to my home. Her memory will be always with me. I am shock to hear the news. It is so sad to lost her. God's grace be with her, and also to comfort the family. Do anyone know about her children ? Is there anything that I can do to help ? How can we send our condolence to her family ?Is there any information about her memorial date ?Chin, can you find out, and let us know.

Susan
===========

Dear Chin,

I read your email many times. Just can't believe that it is true. Fung Yee shall be dearly remembered by all of us.

Raymond
============

當我接到這則消息後,心裡忡忡然。我盼望她能於主懷安息。

Dr. Man-chung Chan

No comments: